What I Learned....
This past semester has been a blast. I have learned a lot more about reading, becoming a better writer, and most importantly, gained a brand new appreciation for literature. I was never big on reading and writing, but I can say confidently that I will be doing more of it since this class. I learned of many famous writers, like Sophiclies and Tennessee Williams. I have learned to analyze things in depth and in doing so, I have developed a deeper appreciation for these works. I can only see the skills gained from this class helping and benefiting me in the future.
Professor Brady, I must say, has also been a huge help with this class. Her enthusiasm and passion was so insane, that it must of rubbed off on me. Every day she came in to class just jumping and yelling so, next class be warned. Overall, it's a great class that I highly recommend!
Overall, this class was one of my top classes. I thoroughly enjoyed this class. The work was hard to wrap your head around, but once you got started, it was a piece of cake. Also, doing this project really made you look over the work you did and how you evolved. Even for me, I started not really knowing anything about literature or writing, then by the end I felt like I knew how to organize my thoughts and learned to break things down into easier bits. I have a lot to thank Professor Brady about.
Professor Brady, I must say, has also been a huge help with this class. Her enthusiasm and passion was so insane, that it must of rubbed off on me. Every day she came in to class just jumping and yelling so, next class be warned. Overall, it's a great class that I highly recommend!
Overall, this class was one of my top classes. I thoroughly enjoyed this class. The work was hard to wrap your head around, but once you got started, it was a piece of cake. Also, doing this project really made you look over the work you did and how you evolved. Even for me, I started not really knowing anything about literature or writing, then by the end I felt like I knew how to organize my thoughts and learned to break things down into easier bits. I have a lot to thank Professor Brady about.
Comments
Post a Comment